Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Posted on March 24, 2015
RMKB’s Redwood City office currently seeks a Commercial Litigation Paralegal who possesses the following skills:
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree; paralegal certificate required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of strong California state and federal court litigation experience
- Experience with a defense litigation firm preferred
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in computer programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe and Summation
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Experience performing the following tasks preferred:
- Drafting standard discovery including subpoenas and privilege logs
- Factual and legal research
- Processing and following up on authorizations for the receipt of medical, employment, tax and other records
- Reviewing and summarizing medical records
- Summarize transcripts
- Trial preparation
- Communications with experts/IMEs
If your background and experience align with these qualifications and you are interested in joining a well-established and reputable law firm, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Our professional staff plays an important role in the firm's continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a collaborative, friendly firm environment.
Contact Keren Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org.